Sunday 20 January 2013

Coming soon...

Welcome to my blog!

As you can tell, I only recently started it so there's not a lot here at the moment, but I do have a load of projects photographed that are waiting to be written up.

Among the things that I'll be writing about soon are:

How to make your own mermaid pinata with pull string opening (it is awesome if I do say so myself!)

A tutorial on making a fully lined kids' apron with double pocket and elasticated straps

Lots of knitting projects: headbands, doll dresses, baby hats, baby cardigan, toddler dress, cable bag and a winter snood/circle scarf.

Children's card making

Children's chocolate slab activity

Full how-to on making a traditional Tunis cake for Christmas

Nail art ideas and how-tos

A quick and easy children's alien costume

A Pirate Princess costume from Jake and the Neverland Pirates, a full tutorial on that inclduing hat and wand

Making pretty and quick party decorations

And I have plenty of sewing projects in my head that just need to get made and photographed! Including easy-sew toddler dresses and thrift refashions.

I also post my projects on Pinterest so you can follow me there. These projects will specifically get put on my Fretty Chervil crafts board but you can also follow my other boards where I collect ideas and tutes from other creative people.

If you want me to proritise writing up any of my projects then leave me a comment and I'll get to it!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment